• Biographical Summary •Date of Birth: 5 October, 1945
Place of Birth: Village Dharmewala, Mintgumri District, West Pakistan
Father: Ch. Harkrishan Lal Kamboj
Mother: Smt. Ladikki Bai Kamboj
Spouse: Smt. Shiksha Devi Kamboj
Children: Harivansh Kamboj (son), Anshu Kamboj (daughter)
Profession: Advocate & Agriculturist
Ch. Sarv Mitter Kamboj is the son of Ch. Harkrishan Lal Kamboj who was elected MLA in the year 1968 and 1972 from Rori constituency in Sirsa, District (Haryana). He belongs to Vinayak gotra / subcaste of Kamboj lineage. He was born on 5th October 1945 in Village Dharmewala, District Montgomery, now in West Pakistan. He is married to Smt. Skiksha Devi. He has one son Harivansh Kamboj (Advocate) and one daughter Anshu Kamboj. He has 3 sisters: Raj Kamboj, Kushalaya Kamboj and Sheela Kamboj.
- Up to Matric: Govt. High School Chak Budhoke, Distt. Fazilka, Punjab.
- M. R. College, Fazilka, Punjab
- D.A.V. College, Gallowodhar, Punjab
- National college, Sirsa, Haryana.
- L.L.B.: Punjab University, Chandigarh
Social Activities: He is well known personality in Kamboj community. Elected president of Distt. Bar Association, Sirsa in 1976. Ex. V-President Shaheed Udham Singh Kamboj SMark Sabha, Sirsa (Haryana). Ex. President of Sh. Kamboj Bungha Dharmarth Trust, Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
He got the land /plot allotted from Govt of Haryana for construction of Kamboj Dharamshala in Sirsa and got it constructed with his efforts and got participation of the Samaj in the construction of this Dharamshala known as Shaheed Udham Singh Kamboj Dharamshala.
He took part in getting the Kamboj Bunga Haridwar released from the illegal possession of some anti-social elements. He fought the legal cases regarding this issue in Haridwar, Saharanpur and Lucknow.
Position held in various organization:
- Member: Haryana State Agri Marketing Board, Chandigarh, Haryana
- Director: HAFED, Chandigarh, Haryana
- Director: Haryana Seeds Development Corp.
- General Booty Member: IFFCO, New Delhi
- Member: Distt. Grievance Committee, Sirsa, Haryana.
- Congress Committee- Chairman, Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee (Backward classes cell)
- Convenor: Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee (Backward Cell)
- Secretary: Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee Chandigarh
- Delegate: Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee Chandigarh
He is taking active part in political and social activities. He is always helped and cooperates the needy person in day-to-day life. Now he is leading a retired life.
Permanent Address: House No. 19, B-Block, Sirsa (Haryana), India